Aug 10, 2009

John and Val - A Uniquely Beautiful Wedding

John and Val went for a completely tailored wedding. I loved every minute of it. We had an awesome morning ceremony and brunch reception. John and Val wrote their own vows. This was also the first time I've ever seen French Toast at a reception, and it was definitely a highlight for me! They had kazoos for the guests, a crazy wedding cake topper and an awesome selection of music.

I am especially excited about this slide show because I was able to use a crazy awesome song thanks to John and Val's great taste in music. Enjoy!

p.s. The song is No One's Gonna Love You by Band of Horses.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so great! Thanks so much for doing such a wonderful job at my sister's wedding!

    ReplyDelete