Dec 16, 2009

From Colorado to California

I feel so blessed right now. I've really been craving some fellowship with other photographers and the past two weeks have really surpassed all of my desires.

Last week I flew out to a photo shoot in Colorado with David Molnar. I think one morning it was around negative 20 degrees when we woke up, but it was totally worth it once we were able to spend a little time on the slopes with one of our buds Kelly Lund.

This week I've been in California, my first time to the west coast. I came out for a workshop taught by Zach and Jody Gray...excellent photographers from Nashville. I had a blast hanging out with them, touring Hollywood with Eric Macintosh, and eating at the local In-in-Out Burger (definitely hit up this joint and ask for the secret menu if you get a chance)!

All in all I its been a wonderful few weeks, but I am really starting to feel wife deprived. I can't wait to get home and see Shi and the girls! I just have one more day in Vegas...I think I can, I think I can...

Photobucket
Here we are breaking for some lunch before heading over to the beach.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's Eric at the beach
Photobucket
Me at the Grove (right)
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment