Jan 12, 2010

Stephanie and Shane - A Winter Wedding

December 19th - A perfect day for a snowy wedding.
Stephanie - A beautiful champ bride that took on below freezing weather!

This was my last wedding of the year and this was a great couple to spend it with. Steph and Shane were so amazing to shoot...with my camera. Steph first saw my work last December when she was at another wedding I shot. Later we found out she also went to high school with my wife, Shiloh. I'm super glad she contacted me about her wedding, because I can't imagine having finishing out the year any other way. Steph and Shane you guys were awesome to work with and I had a great time at your wedding. I hope we can hang out and get some coffee sometime soon!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Stephy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics at night in front of the church!! FABULOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing wedding! Pics are abosuletly beautiful! You have wonderful memories to look back on! I love you both
    ~Karissa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph - Gorgeous pictures; you looked amazing. Wishing you and Shane many happy years ahead!

    -Marianthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane and Steph- Absolutely beautiful pictures!
    Joshua was able to capture the true love that radiated from both of you. Viewing the pictures
    brought tears to both of us. What a fun and memorable event. We love you both!

    Mom and Dad Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph and Shane! These are AWESOME! Every picture is amazing and you both look great in them all! Abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most beautiful wedding dress ever! Lots of love and best wishes....Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the pictures. It brings back the memories of what a special day that was. It was just so special to see how in love the two of you are. We loved it. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day. Jerry and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. It captures them amazingly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect day! Fabulous pictures! A beautiful couple! We Love You!!! Uncle Jeff and Aunt Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie and Shane you rock!

    -JW

    ReplyDelete