May 11, 2010

Kristen and Bruce - April 24th, 2010

Yep. Kristen and Bruce are one of thoooossee couples. After you hang out with them once, you want to hang out with them every-daaay. Honestly, why do I always get the rocking-est clients?! I remember the first time I met them at a local Barnes and Noble. As I walked in the door I was greeted with a "Here comes the legend himself," accompanied by a big smile and a firm handshake from Bruce. Right then and there I knew I would like Bruce and Kristen.

It seems like a lot of people at their wedding had similar stories. I especially enjoyed hearing the toasts from their closest friends and family. You can tell how great someone is by the people they are surrounded by. And Kristen and Bruce are definitely great people.



DOWNLOAD the slide show images.
SIGN UP to view all the images.

And here are some of my favorite shots from the day...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love having Shiloh second shoot with me. You can get so many sweet 2nd angle shots.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A shot of me and Shiloh with Kristen and Bruce.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and so touching. You captured every emotion that we were all feeling that day. Josh, you have been blessed with such a wonderful gift. Shiloh, you are amazing as well. I see a bright future for you both. Thank you for giving us such precious memories. -Pam Kunklier (Mother of the bride)

    ReplyDelete