Aug 24, 2011

Amanda and Tom

WOW! I can't believe how fast Summer has flown by. It was only in May that Tom, Amanda and I were hanging out at Starbucks, and June when we got together for some engagement photos up on the lake in Bay Village. And now, well...now they are MARRIED!

I started out the day with Amanda and the bridesmaids at the salon, before heading over to her parents house where she grew up. And I have to admit, that I could have been happy to just hang out there all day long! There house backed up to a beautiful forest with huge trees and plenty of trails (and for those that aren't aware, my last name is WOOD, and yes I love the WOODS). While I was there I saw at least three deer walking through the back yard.

After the ceremony at St. Bartholomew's church we stopped by a few select shooting locations with the bridal party. And for the first time ever I was able to shoot at Voinovich Park (a small island right next to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Cleveland Browns stadium.) Parking was atrocious, being a pre season game day everything was jacked up to about $100 million dollars a spot (or something like that). But God provides, right as I realized was never going to find parking, someone pulled out of a free front row parking spot.

So what was supposed to be a rainy Saturday ended up being a beautiful sunny day, filled with the most delightful people and blessings around every corner.

One thing that I cherished most about the day, were all of the kids involved in the wedding. Being a father I have this new found love for all kids and I just love seeing them all dressed up, interacting so candidly all day long :)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment