Sep 21, 2011

Jessica & Carl

Jessica first contacted me back in January after she saw some of my photos from her friend's wedding that I had shot last year. I was excited to hear that she was friends with a past client and knew that she would be a great bride to work with. I couldn't wait to hear more about her wedding details.

The entire wedding and reception took place at the Hale Farm & Village, a preserved village from the 19th century, here in north east Ohio. Having grown up in another state I had never spent much time at the farm. It was definitely a treat to finally be able to shoot here. It is extremely quaint and eloquent with plenty of orchards, fields and gardens...I probably could have spent hours just discovering all of the cool hidden photo spots. And Jessica and Carl were absolutely great to work with. Laid back, classy and fun.They are also true high school sweet hearts, having gone on their first date back in 1997, which is just plain impressive!

Congratulations Jess and Carl, thanks for being so much fun to work with!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: