Nov 19, 2008

Matt and Danielle, Savannah Georgia!

This was my first time in Savannah, and I loved it! It honestly made me think about moving.

What a weekend! Matt and Danielle were so fun and relaxed the whole weekend. They are an extremely welcoming and loving couple.

The day was picture perfect. We started out in a park, then the ceremony was in the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, and finally a trolley ride to the reception site. This party was such a blast, I didn't think it was ever going to end. There was some great food, a great band and lot's of dancing! I know for a fact that the dancing would have gone all night had the band been willing. These guys were amazing. The Permanent Tourists really know how to get a party started and keep it going. Check out the photos for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment