Jul 1, 2009

Brandt and Laura - Canton, OH - June 20th, 2009

I was able to shoot Brandt and Laura's engagement photos last year...something I love doing because it gives us a chance to get to know each other before the wedding.

What was supposed to be another rainy afternoon ended up being gorgeous. We had a great time at the all inclusive "Lodge at Fieldcrest of North Canton". A beautiful outdoor ceremony and fantastic reception. This was the first reception I have been too that incorporated hula hoops and maracas on the dance floor. What a great time.

I was really excited to be able to grab Brandt and Laura during the reception to take some more photos of them right before sunset. The photos turned out awesome, I've posted some of my favorites below.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment