Jul 10, 2009

Nick and Sara - June 27th - Kansas City, MO

I had a great time in Kansas City, MO. This was my first time out there and I was grateful to be able to see and catch up with a lot of old friends. Nick and Sara and I have a lot of mutual friends, but this was our first time meeting. They had seen some of my work from a wedding I shot earlier this year and called me up to see if I could come shoot thiers. And I'm so glad they called, because these photos came out priceless. We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception. Thankfully the rain held out (for most of the day). The only time we had to whip out our umbrellas was for their first dance! Nick and Sara are classic and they didn't let that ruin their day. I love LOVE!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Again, you did just a SUPERB job with capturing the essence at my little sister's wedding! May you keep it up to spread this joyful gift to many more in & of life.

    On a quick side note, just since my specialty is with modern languages, I noticed & wanted to point out the smallest detail to edit to make your entries even more smooth:) I'd seen you'd accidentally mixed up your "there's" & "theirs." A common little English blunder.

    It should be possessive "theirs" in this entry. Then I believe it was the one with the Costa Rican bride, that needed to be the contraction of there is, "there's."

    You do very incredible professional work, just hope to see it shine its brightest with the minor, yet important lead in accompanying thoughts of yours.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua,
    Your work is looking real good man, clean and sharp.
    jay wickens

    ReplyDelete