Sep 4, 2009

Sam and Eileen - August 22nd, 2009

I had a blast traveling out to New Jersey a second time this year. I'm making so many great friends that I've thought about moving. The entire community is very family oriented and Sam and Eileen's wedding was no exception. Sam (originally from Cambodia) is one of seven siblings and Eileen is one of six. That's just crazy! Eileen is one of the most peaceful brides I've ever met, and Sam has one of the biggest smile's I've ever seen. He didn't stop grinning all day long and I loved it. The day was filled with lots of love and laughter from friends and family alike.

Enjoy your Cambodian slide show, my New Jersey Family.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment