Sep 18, 2009

Mark and Lucia - August 29th, 2009

I was able to shoot Mark and Lucia's engagement photos earlier this year and I had been excitedly looking forward their wedding ever since. The day was grand. A lot of Lucia's family was able to travel up from Florida to be here for their special day. On top of that, their bridal party was a lot of fun to hang out with and shoot. Something that I always try to do is set up photo shoot location for the Bride and Groom and Bridal Party for between the ceremony and reception. Usually a surreal out door location. With the help of Mark and Lucia we were able to find the perfect place...Indigo Lake! I had never shot their before. This lake is such a gem. The photos turned out fantastic. I hope you guys enjoy them.

The song I used for this slide show is by an Iceland band, Sigur Ros. So you won't understand the words, but the music fits perfectly.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. I feel like I am staring at an ad campaign. What a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete