Oct 22, 2009

Matt and Christin - October 2nd, 2009

Earlier this summer I was approached by my buddy Dave, telling me that his youngest brother Matt was engaged and wanted to book me as his wedding photographer. Having already shot Dave's wedding a few years ago, and his brother-in-law's wedding in August, I was super excited to be shooting another wedding in the family.

Matt and Christin were surrounded by warm love all day long from everyone at the wedding. And it was no secret how these two young love birds felt about each other. I love LOVE! I was so blessed to be a part of their big day and am looking forward to our post wedding photo session!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment