Dec 19, 2010

Anna and Matt

Anna and Matt are some of my new best friends. I had not even met them until the day of their engagement shoot, but these are the sort of folks that you fall in love with immediately. On that day we had a grand time traipsing around Cleveland as we chatted about life and recalled stories to each other as if we had been friends forever. They even treated me to my first cone of ice cream from Honey Hut!

For their wedding day, they elected for an earlier wedding with lunch reception. And it was a truly bliss day with one of the most touching moments during the father/daughter dance. Anna's father had prepared a very special, and classy, dance for her. They were both fitted with white gloves and began the dance with a cute bow and curtsy.

But one of my most favorite things about earlier weddings is that I get a lot of extra time with the couple after the reception. A relaxed and fun time where I can just snap away and really get into my element...and just hang out with some good friends :)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment